Pages

Welcome to my journey!

Thank you for stopping by to live through this journey with me. I'll be sharing the experiences in this little ride, both good and bad. Pretty and not so much, joyful and depressing. My hope is that I can learn how to be a good pregnant woman and a great mom!

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Our first birthing class...

Will also be our last. LOL

We were very thouroughly bored by the end of the three hours. We feel that for some people it may be helpful to have that experience, but with our personalities and the experiences we've had we didn't feel it would be useful for us to continue going.

We're going to read the material that the instructor gave out together and really just wing it. Women have been having babies for centuries and I'm comfortable with my body's abilities, so I really don't want to waste three more wednesday nights to be convinced of that exact fact.

If you took classes and they were good for you, then power to you, but for me, not so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment