Pages

Welcome to my journey!

Thank you for stopping by to live through this journey with me. I'll be sharing the experiences in this little ride, both good and bad. Pretty and not so much, joyful and depressing. My hope is that I can learn how to be a good pregnant woman and a great mom!

Sunday, June 6, 2010

29 weeks!! OMG I'm really having a baby!!

How far along? 29 weeks!


Total weight gain/loss: I'd say 10 ish pounds of actual gain, but I have done some swelling so I think I have some water weight in too, so probably 13 ish pounds??

Maternity clothes? I want more. I am getting bored with my selection and that makes me sad :(


Stretch marks? Nothing new. The old ones are a little sore though, because their stretching out more. :(


Sleep: It's hit or miss. I get up almost every 2 hours to pee and lately the heartburn is making it a little bit harder to get back to sleep. (I'm just leaving this answer this week, it's the entire truth again)


Best moment this week: Sex and the City party with my future Sister in Law!!!

Movement: He's such a wiggle worm, I love to sit and watch him move my belly around!

Food cravings: Popsicles. Pizza. ANNNNND booze. I want a long island like nobody's business. Let's see, three months of pregnancy, and then at least 6 months of breastfeeding before I can reaally drink liquor, so only another YEAR!!! GAHHHH

Gender: BOY!
Labor Signs: Nothing but a braxton hicks every once in a while.

Belly Button in or out? My belly didn't get too much bigger this week, so the belly button is still just hanging in there.
What I miss: Hard liquor and shots brah!

What I am looking forward to: Still excited for my shower and also for another sunny day to lay in my pool again!!

Weekly Wisdom: When Rex says it's time to pee, it's time to pee. When Rex says it's time to eat, it's time to eat. Rex calls the shots around here!


Milestones: ummm, I could have this baby in 8 weeks!! WHAT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment