Pages

Welcome to my journey!

Thank you for stopping by to live through this journey with me. I'll be sharing the experiences in this little ride, both good and bad. Pretty and not so much, joyful and depressing. My hope is that I can learn how to be a good pregnant woman and a great mom!

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

30 weeks. (Late again, but I have baby breain so forgive me!!)

How far along? 30 weeks!


Total weight gain/loss: Sitting at about 13-15 pounds

Maternity clothes? I don't get dressed when I don't leave the house, but I want some more variety.


Stretch marks? Just the same old ones getting bigger and darker. YAY


Sleep: With Rex's position right now, sometimes I get up every 1/2 hour and sometimes I can sleep for three hours. I'm just going with the flow and napping when I feel like it.


Best moment this week: getting some of the upstairs cleaned so I can make more space for BABY THINGS!!


Movement: He's pretty much sticking in one position, but kicks and pedals and punches around!


Food cravings: Lots and lots of things!!!


Gender: BOY!


Labor Signs: Nothing but a braxton hicks every once in a while.


Belly Button in or out? Getting shallower, but still entirely an innie


What I miss: Hard liquor and shots brah! (I'm sticking with this. I still really miss booze)


What I am looking forward to: Summer to REALLY get here. I am sick of it being 90 then 50 then 70 then 50 again.

Weekly Wisdom: Husbands like it when you shower and shave, even if you don't leave the house!!


Milestones: I've reached 30 weeks!! I'm really going to be having a baby in two months!! That's pretty super exciting!

1 comment:

  1. I like the weekly wisdom this week.... Unfortunately for my husband that doesn't happen as often as it shoudl! LOL... maybe once the boys are old enough to leave alone for more than 2 minutes without destroying something!

    ReplyDelete