Pages

Welcome to my journey!

Thank you for stopping by to live through this journey with me. I'll be sharing the experiences in this little ride, both good and bad. Pretty and not so much, joyful and depressing. My hope is that I can learn how to be a good pregnant woman and a great mom!

Sunday, March 21, 2010

This weeks survey

How far along? 18 weeks yesterday

Total weight gain/loss: Loss of about 16 pounds, still sitting right there.

Maternity clothes? I'm actually losing even more body fat so there is NO way I'll be able to wear maternity clothes this week.

Stretch marks? still only ones I had before.

Sleep: jeez. I wake up a couple of times a night finding myself on my back, but I can usually turn over and fall back to sleep.

Best moment this week: Feeling Burger Kick me!!!

Movement: Almost consistent flutters in the evening and a kick yesterday.

Food cravings: cheese and sweet. Not chocolate though. That still grosses me out.

Gender: we'll be finding out in one week!

Labor Signs: Still WAYYYYY too early. Keep baking little burger!

Belly Button in or out? still in.

What I miss: the fat roll that I pretended was a bump. Now my belly is getting flatter and I'm still not showing.

What I am looking forward to: The big U/S on March 29th, Leaving for our babymoon on April 10, SHOWING

Weekly Wisdom: if you want it, eat it. DRINK WATER!

Milestones: KICK KICK KICK!!!! YAY.

1 comment:

  1. YEA!!! a Kick!!! I can't wait to hear boy or girl!! I hope he isn't being shy that would be tragic!!!

    ReplyDelete