Pages

Welcome to my journey!

Thank you for stopping by to live through this journey with me. I'll be sharing the experiences in this little ride, both good and bad. Pretty and not so much, joyful and depressing. My hope is that I can learn how to be a good pregnant woman and a great mom!

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Our Babymoon is coming!!

So I don't think I've bragged about our babymoon yet! We had originally planned to try to cruise this November as a well deserved vacation from everyday life, but were holding off on booking until we got our tax returns in the new year. Well, we found out we were pregnant and that really threw that plan off track. We can't cruise with an infant younger than 6 months and I'm not allowed to cruise after 24 weeks, so we jujst decided that our "cruise money" would probably go to baby things. Well, as winter progressed and we started to get our taxes together I decided that I couldn't wait to take another vacation until the baby was old enough to travel. I asked Andy if we could use our tax refund to take an anniversary cruise. He thought that was a great idea and we started looking. Then we realized that for our ann. in the middle of May I'll be too far along to cruise. So we got a little downhearted. Luckily we both were able to agree that taking a cruise in the middle of April would be just as special as one last Hurragh before baby gets here!

So on to now, we are two weeks away from leaving and just over two weeks away from cruising and I am SO EXCITED! On Monday we get to figure out if this little baby inside of me is a boy or a girl and then two weeks later we get to go on a relaxing vacation to enjoy the two of us together "alone" for the last time for a long time!

Our cruise is leaving out of Miami and we're driving down again. We'll leave sometime on Friday the 9th and get to my sisters place sometime the next day. Saturday night we'll stay at Kelly's and enjoy some family time with the kids!! Then on Sunday we will drive down south. We'll meet up with my brother somewhere (Ft. Lauderdale or Miami, depending on his schedule) to visit for a while, then we'll head to our hotel to the night in Miami. We'll try to sleep then the next morning we'll grab some breakfast at Denny's (WOO HOO GRAND SLAM) and head off to the port to get on the ship! Then we're on vacation for a week!!! We'll be back on Friday and we'll leave right away and get home late-ish on Saturday, relax and unpack on Sunday and then back to normal life on Monday!!

So there, you can all just drool over our good fortune at getting to take a relaxing, romantic, fun-filled vacation. I've officially bragged!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment