Pages

Welcome to my journey!

Thank you for stopping by to live through this journey with me. I'll be sharing the experiences in this little ride, both good and bad. Pretty and not so much, joyful and depressing. My hope is that I can learn how to be a good pregnant woman and a great mom!

Sunday, March 14, 2010

A little survey of my pregnancy so far!

How far along? 17 weeks yesterday

Total weight gain/loss: Loss of about 16 pounds

Maternity clothes? I bought some pants, but I'm not really wearing them.

Stretch marks? Nothing from the pregnancy yet.

Sleep: jeez. I sleep about 10-11 hours a night and still need a nap sometimes.

Best moment this week: not pregnancy related, relaxing in bed with Andy.

Movement: Once a week or so ago after a TON of caffeine.

Food cravings: Changes day to day. Mostly light things, nothing too heavy except pizza.

Gender: TBD
Labor Signs: None yet. And let's keep it that way!

Belly Button in or out? still in.

What I miss: being able to eat a whole bunch in one sitting without throwing it all up.

What I am looking forward to: The big U/S on March 29th

Weekly Wisdom: Eat small bites.

Milestones: Nothing big this week. Baby is working on hearing and yawning a lot this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment