Pages

Welcome to my journey!

Thank you for stopping by to live through this journey with me. I'll be sharing the experiences in this little ride, both good and bad. Pretty and not so much, joyful and depressing. My hope is that I can learn how to be a good pregnant woman and a great mom!

Monday, March 15, 2010

Huston we have movement.

Finally. Last night I think I felt movement for the second time. And I didn't get all strung out on caffiene first! I was laying in bed and I just sort of felt little wiggly type feelings. It was really exciting! and then of course Andy got into bed and he was bouncing the mattress and every time he moved the whole bed shook so I couldn't feel anything anymore. I tried to tell him to lay silently in one position, but by then I couldn't feel it anymore. Hopefully I feel it again tonight. Or today during the day!

1 comment:

  1. I'm SO excited! I can't wait 'till he/she/it's moving all the time! I hope you have a big 'ole pregnant tummy when you come see me!! :c) LVU U GUYS!

    ReplyDelete