Pages

Welcome to my journey!

Thank you for stopping by to live through this journey with me. I'll be sharing the experiences in this little ride, both good and bad. Pretty and not so much, joyful and depressing. My hope is that I can learn how to be a good pregnant woman and a great mom!

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

2 Trimesters down, 1 to go!

How far along? 27 weeks!!


Total weight gain/loss: I haven't checked this week, but I'd 4-5 pounds??

Maternity clothes? I want a swimsuit and shorts.

Stretch marks? Nothing new I think. But I'm not looking for them at this point!!

Sleep: Tough when it's hot. I only sleep 2 hours at a time as it is and when that sleep is interrupted by heat it's no fun.

Best moment this week: THIRD TRIMESTER!!

Movement: He's getting really strong. Sometimes it feels like he's going to come out the front!!

Food cravings: Popsicles. That's all I want right now.

Gender: BOY!

Labor Signs: I've had some braxton hicks, but nothing that would indicate ACTUAL labor thank goodness.

Belly Button in or out? It's getting pretty stretched out!

What I miss: Not sweating...

What I am looking forward to: Sitting in the new pool the Hubbs just bought me!!

Weekly Wisdom: Ice water = good.

Milestones: THIRD TRIMESTER

No comments:

Post a Comment