Pages

Welcome to my journey!

Thank you for stopping by to live through this journey with me. I'll be sharing the experiences in this little ride, both good and bad. Pretty and not so much, joyful and depressing. My hope is that I can learn how to be a good pregnant woman and a great mom!

Sunday, May 9, 2010

How far along? 25 weeks and growing!
Total weight gain/loss: I'm still sitting at zero!
Maternity clothes? I have to do laundry more often than I ever used to. Even the "transition" clothes are getting small!
Stretch marks? Nothing this week.

Sleep: I'm up 2 or 3 times a night to pee or change positions.
Best moment this week: Realizing my baby is over 2 pounds now!
Movement: I get punched, kicked and NOW I can feel when he hiccups!
Food cravings: Cheese puffs and buttered Toast!!!

Gender: BOY!
Labor Signs: still nothing!
Belly Button in or out? It's in, but I can tell it's stretching.
What I miss: Painting my own toenails.
What I am looking forward to: Having the doctor tell me that Rex is fine and dandy.
Weekly Wisdom: DON'T MUSH THE BABY!
Milestones: I can feel Hiccups!

1 comment:

  1. AWE! The hiccups are so great at first... then late in your third trimester you will HATE them LOL! It's pretty awesome that Daddy can feel him now too.....I can't wait until you have your "alien movie" moment... ya know when your laying there and your shirt starts "crawling" around. .. :c)

    ReplyDelete