Pages

Welcome to my journey!

Thank you for stopping by to live through this journey with me. I'll be sharing the experiences in this little ride, both good and bad. Pretty and not so much, joyful and depressing. My hope is that I can learn how to be a good pregnant woman and a great mom!

Saturday, May 15, 2010

26 weeks and a picture of Rex!

How far along? 26 weeks and growing!


Total weight gain/loss: I'm hovering around 3-4 depending on the day!


Maternity clothes? I wish I had more right now.


Stretch marks? It seems like some of the ones I had before are getting darker. So I don't know if I'm going to count those.


Sleep: Getting uncomfortable. My back and hips hurt a lot when I get up.


Best moment this week: Being told that Rex is perfectly normal!!


Movement: He's a little boxer for sure. I saw him moving at the Ultrasound. It was cool to see it and feel it at the same time!


Food cravings: ummm yeah, still cheese and butter and salt. That's exactly what I should be avoiding to keep swelling down. :(


Gender: BOY!

Labor Signs: Not even braxton hicks yet. I'm not complaining though. The longer he bakes the better.


Belly Button in or out? Still in but getting shallower


What I miss: bending, breathing, my abdominal cavity being my own.


What I am looking forward to: As gross as it sounds, my gestational diabetes test. That way I have it done and I don't have to worry about it.


Weekly Wisdom: DON'T MUSH THE BABY! I'm sticking with this one. He gets angry when I mush himand kicks my ribs and ppunhes my bladder at the same time.

Milestones: At this point in pregnancy they start measuring from crown to toe, instead of crown to rump so baby is about 15 inches long!!

No comments:

Post a Comment