Pages

Welcome to my journey!

Thank you for stopping by to live through this journey with me. I'll be sharing the experiences in this little ride, both good and bad. Pretty and not so much, joyful and depressing. My hope is that I can learn how to be a good pregnant woman and a great mom!

Monday, April 5, 2010

Pamper Mommy day!

So I'm going in today to get my nails did. LOL I'm getting a mani-pedi with my FAVORITE tech in the whole wide world this afternoon. Then I'm coming home and doing my hair (yes, I still dye my hair, I believe in the school that's it's fine since I don't have the dye on for hours at a time.)

It will be nice to not feel icky when I'm wearing sandals out. The weather has been wonderful lately and I have been avoiding the flip flops because my toes are so beat up. Plus, since we LEAVE ON FRIDAY for our exciting babymoon adventure I figure now's the perfect time to indulge in a mani pedi and be all ready for the yummy warm tropical weather. Speaking of which. I put on one of my one-pieces from the last couple of years and it will be just good enough for the cruise to fit over my belly. I'm not huge yet, but I'm showing so I was worried that I may not be able to wear it! I don't have any other suits that fit so it;s good that this one will get me through. Looks like I'm not QUITE set for summer. LOL

This pregnancy has been treating me much better in the last several weeks and I'm so glad. Rex is finally behaving himself. I hope he continues that trend for a while!

ALSO, we got a highchair from my mother in law yesterday. It's the same highchair that Andy and all of the boys used when they were young'ins. So now we have the same table and the same highchair that Daddy had growing up. It's so nice to be able to continue their lives!

This week has only started and IT'S AMAZING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment