Pages

Welcome to my journey!

Thank you for stopping by to live through this journey with me. I'll be sharing the experiences in this little ride, both good and bad. Pretty and not so much, joyful and depressing. My hope is that I can learn how to be a good pregnant woman and a great mom!

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Week 23 survey. Maybe I'll start posting photos of the belly soon.

How far along? 23 weeks!!

Total weight gain/loss: I'm still at a net loss of about 5 pounds.

Maternity clothes?I got a couple of skirts, shirts and tank tops and a maxi dress to get me through most of summer, also a pair of jeans

Stretch marks? I haven't noticed any .new ones yet

Sleep: I wake up at least twice a night to pee.

Best moment this week: ummmm, Today I was able too feel baby kick from the outside of my belly too.

Movement: kicks,punches, and rolls all throughout the day. I was able to feel one from the outside today!

Food cravings: Everything it seems. Mostly I think salty and sweet.

Gender: BOY!

Labor Signs: Nothing. Thank goodness!

Belly Button in or out? still in.

What I miss: Being able to bend over and breathe at the same time.

What I am looking forward to: Andy being able to feel Rex kicking.

Weekly Wisdom: Allergies and a happy mommy do not mix well.

Milestones: Well, baby should weigh at least a pound by now! That's really cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment