Pages

Welcome to my journey!

Thank you for stopping by to live through this journey with me. I'll be sharing the experiences in this little ride, both good and bad. Pretty and not so much, joyful and depressing. My hope is that I can learn how to be a good pregnant woman and a great mom!

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Half-baked!!

How far along? 20 WEEKS!!! HALFWAY THERE!!!!

Total weight gain/loss: sitting at a loss of about 13 pounds total. So in the last couple of weeks I've gained about 3 lbs.

Maternity clothes? I ordered a bunch from Old Navy that should be here this week. I have no clue if they'll fit yet, but I'll be prepared for the rest of the summer!!

Stretch marks? Nothing new that I've noticed.

Sleep: I'm up at least once a night to pee, but I'm sleeping well otherwise.
Best moment this week: I POPPED. I actually look pregnant instead of fat.

Movement: sporatic kicks and somersaults!

Food cravings: all kinds. But the Subway I was craving didn't agree with my tummy, so we're staying away from that from now on.

Gender: BOY BOY BOY

Labor Signs: Absolutely nothing, thank goodness!!

Belly Button in or out? still in.

What I miss: my back and hips feeling normal. So I suppose I miss walking and sitting and standing.

What I am looking forward to: LEAVING FOR OUR CRUISE ON FRIDAY!!!

Weekly Wisdom: Don't eat subway. It makes the baby Angry.

Milestones: Half baked today!

No comments:

Post a Comment