Pages

Welcome to my journey!

Thank you for stopping by to live through this journey with me. I'll be sharing the experiences in this little ride, both good and bad. Pretty and not so much, joyful and depressing. My hope is that I can learn how to be a good pregnant woman and a great mom!

Monday, December 21, 2009

5 Weeks 1 day

So I am officially pregnant. I am 5 weeks 1 day by my own calculations. I'm so excited and I don't know what to do with myself. HAHA

So, I've made my first appointment with the doctor. I'll go see them on January 22.

Since I have no reason to believe I will encounter any issues I am telling my family on Christmas Eve and Christmas.

My dad did find out about my little secret because I just can't keep anything from him, but he promised not to tell anyone until the whole family is together. I'm excited to see and hear about their reactions. It's going to be such a great Christmas this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment